Terms of Service
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BundlePod’s websites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BundlePod’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BundlePod at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BundlePod’s website are provided “as is.” BundlePod makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BundlePod does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BundlePod or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BundlePod’s Internet sites, even if BundlePod or a BundlePod authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Payment for the service or products provided to you at and/or through BundlePod’s websites may be made by automatic credit card or check debit and you hereby authorize BundlePod to transact such payments on your behalf.
You may elect to become a Premium VIP member of by purchasing a membership of BundlePod’s websites. You hereby agree that BundlePod may immediately authorize your credit card (or other approved facility) in the amount equal to the then current membership rate (“Membership Fee”) for each period of Premium VIP membership (the “Premium Package Membership Period”). Premium Package Membership Fees are earned upon receipt and are non-refundable whether or not the cancellation is at your request during a Premium Package Membership Period. By making such a purchase you also authorize BundlePod to charge the then prevailing Premium Package Membership Fee amount to your credit card (or other approved facility) again during each subsequent Premium Package Membership Period. If you decide to terminate your Premium Package Membership you must do so by notifying Customer Service AT LEAST one day prior to the end of the then current Premium Package Membership Period. If you do not cancel your Premium Package Membership at least one day prior to the end of the then current Premium Package Membership Period, your Premium Package Membership shall continue until the end of the next Premium Package Membership Period following the receipt of the notice of termination. You will be charged the Premium Package Membership Fee for this final Premium Package Membership Period at the then current Premium Package Membership Fee. If you have a question about a transaction on your credit card statement, please use the Customer Service link on the Contact Us page. As a Premium Package Member of BundlePod you agree that your Premium Package Membership is non-transferable and may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity, nor may you provide any other person or entity access to your subscription, either directly or indirectly. You must keep your password strictly confidential. You agree to be personally liable for all charges you incur during or through the use of the Site. Your liability for such charges shall continue after termination of your Premium Package Membership for any reason as provided in Termination section below.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on BundlePod’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BundlePod does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. BundlePod may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. BundlePod does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BundlePod has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BundlePod of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
In addition and without prejudice to any other legal or equitable remedies available to BundlePod may terminate your right to use the Site and/or any Premium Package Membership at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Subject to the “Survivability” provisions below, you may terminate this Agreement by closing your account with BundlePod, and terminating your Premium Package Membership by paying any and all outstanding balances owed by you to BundlePod under that Premium Package Membership Period incurred prior to the date of such closing by you as provided in Section 5 above, and by ceasing any and all use of the Site. You agree that in the event your Premium Package Membership is terminated by BundlePod, your sole remedy for damages resulting from the termination or otherwise shall be the return to you of the remaining prorated portion of your current Premium Package Membership Fees.
You agree to indemnify and hold BundlePod, its employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, consultants, assignees, affiliates, partners, contractors, attorneys, accountants, advertisers, and any and all other individuals and organizations providing services on behalf of BundlePod harmless from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of any parts of the Site, Site Materials or related services or any information posted by you on the Site; (b) your use of any Submitted Materials, products or services offered by third-parties through the Site, including without limitation any damage to any software or hardware as a result of any viruses; (c) your download and/or use of any of the software available for download through any part of the Site; (d) your alleged breach of this Agreement; or (e) the suspension or termination of your Membership as provided in this Agreement.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to BundlePod’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.