Enjoy the delicious, plant-based milk option Brazil Nut Milk, to get in some magnesium, vitamin E, and selenium, naturally. Text PLANT123 to 44222 for more tips to make better plant-based nutrition choices, more often.
1 cup Brazil nuts
3 cup water
2 pitted dates
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
Pinch of ground cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
- Soak the Brazil nuts in a bowl of water for 4 hours to overnight. (If you have a high-speed blender you can skip this step.)
- Drain and rinse the nuts and add to a blender, along with the water, dates, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a nut milk bag or a few layers of cheesecloth that is held over a bowl or milk container.
- Squeeze gently to get all the liquid out.
- Store milk in a mason jar in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- The milk may separate while sitting, so be sure to give the jar a shake before using.