These are crowd-pleasing greens and will help everyone make their way closer to getting in their daily rainbow for better health. Text PLANT123 to 44222 to get better plant-based nutrition tips.
Makes: 4 servings
2 Sweet Potatoes, rough cut
2 cups Organic Kale
1 cup Organic Brussel Sprouts, halved
1/2 cup Pecans, chopped, and toasted
1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
1/2 cup Goat Cheese, crumbled OR 1/4 cup hemp seeds
1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
1 tablespoon Spicy Mustard
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
1 teaspoon Champagne vinegar
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Bring a small pot of water to boil.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, two mustards, vinegar, and olive oil until well blended. Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. On a cookie sheet, add the brussel sprouts and kale. Roast for 10-15 minutes or until they begin to char.
5. Meanwhile, boil the sweet potato chunks for 10-12 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
6. To assemble the dish, place the roasted greens on the plate then dot with the sweet potato. Add the toasted pecans, dried cranberries, and goat cheese. Drizzle with the maple and spicy mustard vinaigrette.