2 1/2 cups egg whites
1 cup sautéed kale
1 cup sautéed peppers, chopped
1/4 sautéed mushrooms / onions mix
1/4 cup unsweetened almond or coconut yogurt (Plain)
pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Use liners for 12-cup muffin tin (avoid ones with aluminum)
3. Whisk yogurt, eggs & egg whites in a bowl
4. Combine veggies in a separate bowl
5. Fill each muffin tin 1/4-1/3 full with veggies and herbs of choice
6. Fill each muffin to the top with egg mixture, pouring over the veggies already in each tin.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until risen and slightly golden on top.
8. Let egg muffins cool for a few minutes, then remove from tin.